Vicenç studied a Physiotherapy degree at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya from 1999 to 2002 and the following three years he gained experience as a physiotherapist working in functional recovery centres, both at a private and healthcare provider level, combined with at home and geriatric physiotherapy practice and working as a physiotherapist at the thermal resort of Caldes d'Estrac (Caldetes), on weekends. In 2005 Vicenç founded TERMAN, a physiotherapy centre in Argentona, where he’s been working until nowadays.
After finishing his degree in Physiotherapy, he continued developing his skills by attending several postgraduate courses until he decided pursue studies in Osteopathy. He followed a training program to become an Osteopath at Escola del Concepte Osteopàtic in Barcelona during 6 years. The curricula was conducted by the founding director of the school, Roland Lerilloux, and a team of professionals that included some of the best osteopaths in Europe like José Puren, Piere Delanois, Alain Ceccaldi, Jean Burnotte and J.F. Favre, among others. Has a degree in psyconeuroinmunoendocrinology and Orthomolecular Nutrition by Barcelona University with Xevi Verdaguer. Since then, he continued his training in the field of Physical Therapy and Osteopathy and currently works both at ARAFER and ARACAB.
Courses and Postgraduate training:
- "Abordage pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum”, by David Sánchez at Escola d’Osteopatia de Barcelona (EOB) Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2014
- "Specific Adjustment Technique” (SAT), by Gez Lamb at Escola d’Osteopatia de Barcelona (EOB) Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 2013
- "Introduction to posturology", level 1 by Escuela del Concepto Osteopático (ECO) at MES foundation, Madrid, 2012
- "Postgraduate in Classic Osteopathy" by The Institute of classical Osteopathy, Dorking, England, 2012
- "Advanced course on Myofascial Trigger Points” by Universidad de Castilla y la Mancha in Toledo, 2005
- "Myofascial Trigger Points and treatment of myofascial pain syndrome” by Universitat Rovira i Virgili in Reus, 2005
- "Spinal neuromotor rebalancing" by Escoles Universitàries Gimbernat, 2004
- "Sohier concept” training by Institut Company, 2003
- "Shoulder's monograph” by Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, 2002
- "Whiplash" course by Escola Universitària Ramon Llull, 2001
- "International Congress of Paediatric Physiotherapy", 2000
- "Monograph course on Hockey injuries" by Club Egara in Terrassa, 2000